I'm Kendra Rose.
A self-taught photographer with a passion for body positivity and dark portraiture.
A few random facts about me
- I was born in Plymouth, Ma and currently reside in Rhode Island.
- I'm a double Scorpio.
- I promote body positivity and have zero tolerance for people who body shame.
- I fell in love with photography when I was 12 years old and havent stopped taking photos since.
- I live for long drives with a killer playlist.
- I'm obsessed with music, poetry, and I'm always on the search for the perfect quote or piece of writing.
- I love chubby Corgis.
-I laugh at just about everything.
My work has been featured in/on:
Le Photographie Magazine
Dark Beauty Magazine
I also want to dedicate this page and the photo above; to my Father - Charles Craig Whitcomb. He had told me shortly before he passed away that he had "hoped that I get everything I want out of life" and I made it a promise to myself and him that I will do just that. He passed away In Februrary of 2012 from liver cancer. Thank you for always supporting me.